Being connected to the communities where we work and live is very important to us. We believe in supporting our communities and those in it in many ways other than offering financial services. Here are just a few examples of our outreach efforts:
- Combined Fund Drive (statewide)
- Food drives (statewide)
- Law Enforcement Polar Bear Plunge (Medical Lake)
- Public Service Recognition Week (regional)
- Relay for Life (Chehalis)
- School supply drives (statewide)
- Shred Days (regional)
- Teacher of the Week recognition programs (Western Washington and Spokane)
- YWCA (regional)
We also participate in local events and festivals and provide monetary support to several community theaters, performing art centers and even a children's museum.
Our employees take our commitment to heart as well. They voluntarily donate their time and make contributions in many ways, including monthly blood drives, United Way and the Angel Tag program during the holiday season.
Being deeply rooted on every level is a vital part of who we are and we are proud to be part of our communities.