Visa® Gift Cards Available for Purchase Online
When it comes to gift giving, there's usually at least one hard-to-buy-for person on your list. We have a suggestion: A WSECU Visa® gift card!
- It's the personal gift that gives the recipient flexible spending options.
- It can be used everywhere Visa is accepted, including online purchases.
- It offers peace of mind with fraud protection1 and replacement if the gift card is lost or stolen2.
- Gift cards are only available for purchase on our website. They cannot be purchased at our branches.
- You must be a WSECU member to purchase a WSECU Visa gift card.
- Gift cards can be purchased in any amount from $10-$500.
- There is a $2 fee for gift cards purchased in increments of $10-$250.
- There is a $4 fee for gift cards purchased in increments of $251-$500.
- Our WSECU gift card website gives recipients 24/7 access to view transactions, update their profile, check available balances and more.
- Support services are also available 24/7 by calling 866.543.91612.
- Gift cards must be activated prior to use online or by calling 866.543.91612.
- Recipients have the option of setting a PIN by calling 866.543.91612.
- The password is the last six digits of the gift card number.
Ready to buy a WSECU Visa gift card? Click here!
1Certain restrictions may apply. See WSECU Visa® Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
2Fees apply when talking to a Call Center representative. There is no fee for card activation and setting a PIN using the voice response system. See Visa® Gift Card Terms and Conditions for our fee schedule.